Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are only available in the English language. We will not file copies of the contracts between us and you relating to our supply of the Services, or between you and the Partners relating to the sale of the products or services. Please note these Terms and Conditions are subject to change. In order to use the services provided by us ("Services"), you must be over 18 years of age. Please note that by using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to use the Services and you should leave the Website immediately. If you continue to use the Website or if you order products or services, we will take this as your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. When certain words and phrases are used in these Terms and Conditions, they have specific meanings (these are known as 'defined terms'). You can identify these defined terms because they start with capital letters (even if they are not at the start of a sentence).When we refer to "we", "us" or "our", we mean IFCHIC, Inc. Where we refer to "you" or "your" we mean you, the person using the Services.
Your responsibilities and registration obligations
Eligibility to purchase
In order to make purchases on the Website you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, email address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Website is available only to individuals and others who meet the IFCHIC terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to IFCHIC, whose applications are acceptable to IFCHIC and who have authorized IFCHIC to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. IFCHIC reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and where IFCHIC feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we might receive a confirmation when you open email from IFCHIC if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your Email Preferences or unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any IFCHIC email.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Website from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by IFCHIC. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to IFCHIC, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take reasonable care to make our Website secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this Website are processed using FirstData, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered IFCHIC user, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, IFCHIC uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the site.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this Website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The Website editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this Website, nor for any error or omission.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- You will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this Website or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law.
- You will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you.
- You will not collect or harvest any information about other users.
- You will not provide, and you will not use this Website to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this Website to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor's prior written consent.
- You will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
Submission of content on this web site
By providing any content to this web site:
- You agree to grant the Website editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently.
- You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Website editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the Website editor's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Products and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this Website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The Website editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
- We provide the third-party Services which mean products and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this Website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We the Website editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with these third parties.
- We shall tell that when you purchase products or services using the Website, you are purchasing them from the retailers or distributors or any third parties ("Partner(s)"). It is important that you understand that the contract for the purchase of the products or services is between you and the relevant Partner. You are not purchasing the products or services from us. We are not a party to that contract and you are not purchasing the products or services from us.
- Again, our Services are to allow you to search through the Website and purchase products or services from a large number of Partner boutiques and brands worldwide. As stated above, the contract for the purchase of the products or services is between you and the relevant Partner. This means that it is the Partner (not us) who is legally responsible for selling the products or services to you.
- If, in providing the Services to you, we intentionally or willfully fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we are responsible for the reasonable and agreed loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time you started using the Services. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for: • (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; • (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; • (c) any other liability which cannot be limited by law.
- The products or services We attempt to be as accurate as possible in the description of the products or services displayed on the Website. However, as the descriptions are based on information provided to us by the Partners (who remain responsible for them), we cannot guarantee that all details are always accurate, complete or error free. The images of the products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only, and although we attempt to display colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computers’ or devices’ display of the images accurately reflects the true color of the products. Also, merchandise availability is not guaranteed.
- We do not allow Partners to offer flawed items or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards for sale on the Website. If an item you have ordered is not as described, is flawed or of a lower quality, we will help to liaise with the Partner on your behalf. Once the item is received by the relevant Partner and the flawed items or lower quality items confirmed by the relevant Partner could be attributable to the relevant Partner, you might receive a full refund of the defective product, or alternatively a discount, replacement or repair for the item where possible, agreed on a case by case basis by Partners.
- We request that all Partners using the Website have and maintain reasonable business policies which comply with our own business policies. We cannot, however, be responsible for the Partners’ business policies. If you are unhappy with the products or services you have received from a Partner, you should contact us and we will help to liaise with the relevant Partner on your behalf to try and resolve the issue.
Disclaimer of warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this Website and of any services or content provided (the "service") is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you "as is", and the Website editor expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The Website editor makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. you understand and agree that neither the Website editor nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this Website may be used solely at your own risk, and that the Website editor will not be held liable in any way.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that the Website editor will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site editor has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use of services or the inability to use services.
- The cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions.
- Statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or any other matter relating to services.
- In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
Reservation of rights
IFCHIC reserves all of the rights related to this Website, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, database rights, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights in respect of this Website and its content including all texts, graphics, logos, images, designs, photographs, button icons, trade dress, audio and video, domain name, software and all HTML and other code contained in this Website. All contents (including but not limited to trademarks, patents and all listed above) included in this Website or made available through IFCHIC service, is the exclusive property of IFCHIC or its suppliers and is protected by applicable legislation around the world. The use of IFCHIC’S or its suppliers’ rights require IFCHIC’S or its suppliers’ prior written consent. By making services available to you, IFCHIC or its suppliers are not providing you with any express or implied licenses or permission. Any commercial use without IFCHIC’s or its suppliers' prior written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in civil or criminal penalties.
Notification of copyright infringement
IFCHIC respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, please provide the written information specified below via email@example.com. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying IFCHIC that your copyright or intellectual property rights may have been infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, include your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this Website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation.
Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
The site editor's service
This Website and the services provided to you on and via this Website are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the Website editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this Website and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The Website editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
- Your responsibilities and registration obligations
- Eligibility to purchase
- Customer Orders
- Your conduct
- By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- Submission of content on this web site
- Third-party services
- Disclaimer of warranties
- Limitation of liability
- Reservation of rights
- Notification of copyright infringement
- Applicable law
- Promotion codes
- The site editor's service