click to zoom
Miller Harris Hidden On The Rooftops Unisex Eau Parfum 100ml
add to bag
How To Use
- Spray once or twice on desired areas.
- 100ml/ 3.4fl.oz.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Lime, Angelica Seeds, Violet Leaf Absolute, Clary Sage, Red Berries, Black Pepper
- Heart Notes: Syringa, Privet Flower, Pollen, Honey, Honeysuckle, Turkish Rose Oil, Tea
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Ambergris, Sandalwood, Drift Wood, Musk
- Non-returnable item
Shipping & Returns
- Cannot be canceled or returned once item is in process or shipped
- Est. 7-10 working days
- Free shipping & On orders over $50
An homage to the coexistence of nature and the urban jungle, skylines and cityscapes decorated with flora and fauna, the Miller Harris HIDDEN on the Rooftops Eau de Parfum is dedicated to one of London’s most renowned resident –the honey bee. High above the chaos of the city below, the rooftop is home to countless thriving hives. Productive, bright, and alluring, the sweet aroma seduces with its golden nectar. A blend of citrus notes dotted with a sweet mélange of floral laced with pollen, paint the picture of outdoor patios glowing with the warmth of the summer sun.
Item Code: 9713